Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Stick

My quadriceps were still sore for yesterday's 5 miler.  Lucky for me, The Stick arrived in the mail from Amazon.  I paid $27.45 with free shipping.  Cheaper than Dick's Sporting Goods.  I couldn't wait to try it out.  How do I describe the product in one word?  How about FANfreakingTASTIC?!  Oh my God!  The relief was immediate.  The best massage of my life.  My only regret is that I didn't get this years ago.


I also purchased a pair of Reebok compression sleeves with The Stick.  They will probably arrive in the next couple of days.  I thought I might wear them in the marathon on Sunday, but trying something new on race day is a big no-no. I'll wear them during the car ride home while simultaneously rolling out the lactic acid with my Stick.  Love my gadgets and accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment